Today, I will guide for all you How to Create a Bootable USB Ubuntu stick on Windows with simple next steps.
How to Create a Bootable USB Ubuntu stick on Windows
With a bootable Ubuntu USB stick on windows, you can process:
– Install new ubuntu or upgrade Ubuntu
– You can test out Ubuntu Desktop on USB
– You can use it to repair or fix a broken
All request you will need below:
3. Install Rufus on your PC
You click right mouse Rufus, choose Run as Administrator when it will display Rufus as below:
4. Burn file iso Ubuntu Desktop to USB flash drive
You can process it with Rufus and with simple next steps.
– Connect USB Flash drive to your PC, when it will display on Device of Rufus:
– Next, Boot Selection you choose Disk or ISO image and SELECT file ISO Ubuntu Desktop.
– Next, Partition Scheme you choose MBR and target system is MBR partition scheme for UEFI, you can change this to MBR Partition Scheme for BIOS or UEFI with older hardware.
Next, Click START to continue
You choose YES
You choose to Write in ISO images mode
If your USB Flash Drive has not data, You can click OK and when Rufus will burn file ISO to USB. You will be waiting to install completed.
5. Install completed
When Rufus process complete it will default window before.
Congratulations! You very good, now, you have a USB Flash drive bootable Ubuntu Desktop.
6. Test Bootable USB Flash Drive
Now, I will restart your PC, and choose Menu Boot is USB Flash Drive to test it.
It will display more type for you choose, Testout Ubuntu, Install, check…
Such as, You know How to Create a Bootable USB Ubuntu stick on Windows, it is very simple, you let make with next steps, I think everybody can process it when reading my article. Good luck!